Q

University Area Locations

Q

Southeast Edmonton

Q

Central Edmonton

Q

Outside Edmonton

Lee Ridge, Edmonton

Home 9 Communities 9 Lee Ridge Real Estate
Lee Ridge is in the Mill Woods area of south Edmonton and is a residential neighbourhood. The community was named after a former Edmonton Mayor, Robert Lee. Lee Ridge is bounded on the south by 34 Avenue, the east at 66 Street, to the north by 38 Avenue, and the west by Mill Woods Road. The community is represented by the Leefield Community League. The league maintains a community hall and outdoor rink and is located at 79 Street and 36 Avenue.

Latest Lee Ridge Property Listings

Residential Information

The most common type of housing in Lee Ridge is single-family dwellings, making up just over one out of three (36%) of all residential homes in the neighbourhood, approximately three out of ten (29%) residences are townhouses, under two out of ten (15%) of residential units are known to be duplexes, and just over one in ten (11%) are units in high-rise apartment buildings made up of five storeys and more. One in two homes consist of one or two people. A quarter of households contain four or five persons, and 20% of households have three persons. The majority (70%) of all residences are owner occupied, and the remaining (30%) are rented. Most of the construction occurred during the 1970s in the neighbourhood.

Schooling

Lee Ridge Elementary School is the solo school in the neighbourhood and is operated by the Edmonton Public School Board.

Demographics

Lee Ridge had a population of 2,739 living in 1,057 dwellings according to the City of Edmonton’s 2012 municipal census. This was a slight change from its 2009 population of 2,751. The land area of Lee Ridge is 0.9 km2 (0.35 square miles), making for a population density of 3,043.3 people/km2 in 2012.

Discover More Lee Ridge Real Estate

Let us help you find your Dream Home.