So Why Would You Want To Choose To Work With Clubhouse?
Working with us to buy or sell your next home is easy.
CLICK BELOW TO FIND OUT HOW
We help take the guesswork, time, and experience of real estate investments out of your schedule so that it’s working for you, and NOT the other way around. So you can focus on what’s most important to you.
- Searching for the right property can be exhausting and time-consuming but it is critical to find the right property that fits the business model as closely as possible.
- Screen/filter potential investment properties using realistic rents and/or expenses.
- Property due diligence
Write the offer on the selected property.
This may involve multiple offers and multiple iterations as not all offers will be accepted.
Negotiate the terms and conditions of the offer
This is one of the most important and paying the right price for the property can be the make or break step for the investment.
Understanding how to write offers not only protects investors but can save thousands of dollars using effective negotiating techniques.
- Finalize the offer.
- Manage lawyers and accountants through the buying process.
- Signing the documents.
- Ensure that all the proper forms are completed and steps are taken to protect investors and deliver financial clarity.
- Get reports
- engineering reports
- structural reports
- fire inspection reports
- Title Reports
- Apply to the banks or work with mortgage brokers to secure the right financing for the property.
- Continuous monitoring of the mortgage portfolio to ensure the best rates and terms to manage cash flow and maximize investor’s returns.
- Sign required personal guarantees for the required mortgage(s) (if required).
- Set up the legal structure/corporation,
- and co-investor structure usually via a joint venture or limited partnership agreement.
A Power Team – A team of professionals involved in years and many thousands of dollars in fees
- Research Analyst (Up-to-date local market information)
- Top Mortgage Broker
- Real Estate Accountant
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Insurance Specialist
- Preferential Pricing with Suppliers
- Real Estate Lawyers
- Maintenance and Construction:
- General Handyman
- Mechanical & Plumbing
- General Contractor
- Professional Home Inspections Ltd.
- Select property manager, onsite manager and other professionals (such as tax advisors, inspectors, appraisers, bankers, engineers, roof experts, boiler mechanics) that may be required to inspect the property initially and operate the property on a day-to-day basis.
Record Keeping & Reporting
We will keep a record of such fixtures, repair material and/or landscaping material expenditures and/or all other expenses such as property management fees, subcontractors, onsite managers, taxes, insurance, realtor, legal, advertising and/or related expenses to market, upgrade, rent and later sell said property. Provide simple, easy-to-understand statements on an agreed-upon timeline and file annual or quarterly statements/documents that may be required by various jurisdictions.
Flawless Execution Of The Detailed Business Plan
- Provide regular updates as conditions change
- Maximize the exit of the investment.
- Utilize key relationships to sell the property at market value for minimum costs.
- Negotiate the deal.
- Handle the sale through lawyers and accountants.
- Provide investors with an agreed split of the investment profit.
- Provide the investor with a simple statement of account to be used for investor’s taxes.
What Each Party Brings To The Deal
- Invests ONLY his money and minimal time for due diligence
- Mortgage qualification (if required)
- Independent legal advice
The Real Estate Expert
- Invests EFFORT, TIME and EXPERTISE required for the execution of this real estate investment.
- Will only get paid based on the performance of the investment.
- If the investor does not make money the Real Estate Expert does not make money
OUR VISION IS TO GROW, PRESERVE & PROTECT
To provide a meaningful relationship so you can prosper and feel secure in your decisions.
We Aren’t Just Into Real Estate But We’re Also Your Investment Advisors For:
- Proven investing strategies to help generate long-term wealth
- Controlled real estate process & systems to make money
- Manage above investors expectations
- Network – Relationships – Contacts
- Research Team – Property Sourcing
- Investment Realtors
- Mortgage Brokers and Bankers
- Property Managers
- Home Inspectors
- Property Appraisers
- Lawyers – Real Estate Specific
- Accountants – Real Estate Specific
- Insurance Agent – Specialized Commercial Insurance
- Developers, Renovators and Contractors
- Other JV Partners – Investors – Investment Team
- Mentors and Coaches
Most first-time homebuyers aren’t guided as to what truly suits their needs and what they can actually afford and more importantly how they can gain equity from their property.
Instead, a buyer typically may end up dissatisfied with a home or neighbourhood they don’t like or a home that loses equity because of uninformed decisions or inadequate professional guidance. At Clubhouse, we pay attention to the small, but important, details along with the subtle nuances of a neighbourhood’s projected viability. We know these are paramount to the success of the home-buying experience. Our focus is on the best interests of our clients’ needs, wants, lifestyles and affordability.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
Ok, so what’s the Clubhouse experience like? It is our mission to offer our clients the confidence and peace of mind of buying their next home. A home they can be proud to call theirs.
After chatting with us, you’ll see that we will not only help you find your next ideal home, but we will go out of our way to ensure that the home is ‘The Right One’. So that means 𝗪𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗡𝗢 if it doesn’t truly benefit the buyer. We care deeply about building communities, one house at a time. Finding the right fit that will last long term, is our mission.WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
It’s a great question. Location, population density, lifestyle and age demographics can be found through a collective database. But these only cover part of what a neighbourhood is like and how it suits a buyer’s home-buying needs… By undertaking real-world door-to-door, neighbourhood research Clubhouse can ensure a successful fit that suits our clients’ needs and budgets. That’s right, Clubhouse actually visits neighbourhoods in and around Edmonton and talks to the residents within a community. This way we get a real sense of what benefits, equity growth, and quality of life for singles, couples, families and the elderly exist so we can provide the best match for our clients. We want our clients to feel good about their choices and to know what’s in store when they buy their new home.